Which country/region will have the most influence on long term trends?
Recently I was asked this question: “Which country/region will have the most influence on long term trends? Will it be Brazil, London, Middle East, Korea, China
- Brazil- 2014 World Cup & 2016 Olympics
- London- Host to 2012 Olympics
- The Middle East- Arab Spring Uprising
- Korea- forefront of 3D/ 4D and augemented reality
- China- economy bigger than USA by 2016 2 days ago
Here’s my answer at the 50,000 foot view for the long term:
The US still has the most potential IF we capitalize on our native innovative culture.